Medior .NET developer
Agency calls regarding this vacancy are not appreciated.
We are a Dutch company working in the media industry. We are always looking for new talent. Currently, we are looking for a medior .NET developer who likes to work in an energetic environment and likes sharing knowledge with others. You set high standards and work with colleagues on the foundation of new applications for various organizations in advertising and the media industry. You are responsible for realizing new functionality or reworking existing functionality, ranging from first design to release.
As a developer you have a passion for technology. Your main focus is building, maintaining and further developing various applications. We feel it is important that you like to take responsibility for projects from start to finish. We encourage you to do so. There are always senior developers available to help you wherever you need.
What do we ask?
You have an HBO or WO education in Informatics or a related technical studies with ICT components.
The right candidate:
- is ambitious, curious, enthusiastic, open and interested in the field
- is result oriented
- has highly developed analytical skills
- has a Hands-on mentality
- is versatile and ambitious to grow
- can both work independently and in a team
- works neatly and accurately
- has affinity with interaction design of user interfaces and statistics
- knows how to deal with pressure and is flexible
- knows how to work in a Scrum environment
What do we offer outside your regular work?
- As a new developer you get the opportunity to choose and specify your own development machine
- You receive a little extra around Christmas
- We organize a few events each year. We participate in an activity during the day and have dinner and a few drinks after
- We encourage you to expand your knowledge by enlisting in various courses
- A daily lunch is provided
What does our stack look like?
- Asp.net MVC 5 (C#)
- ORM (Entity Framework 5 / nHibernate)
- SQL (MSSQL / MySQL)